Please note that Close5 may remove your item due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Your item violates Close5’s Terms or Posting Policies.
- You post duplicate listings for the same item.
- You use stock photography. Remember, we want to see the condition of your item.
- You use photo collages or text overlay. Maximize your real estate on Close5 by using one good comprehensive shot as your primary photo.
- Your photo is blurry, pixelated, a non-object or is not descriptive. Your first photo should be comprehensive of the item you're selling, as this is the photo buyers see first.
- You post personal information, such as phone numbers, emails, or addresses.
- You post demo items. We appreciate that you’re testing Close5 and showing it off to all your friends, but we will have to remove your item to keep the Discover Feed relevant.
Close5 reserves the right to remove any items or content that is deemed inappropriate for the community or not in the spirit of Close5.
If you think your listing was removed in error, please contact us.